Friends of Drug Treatment Court
The Toronto Drug Treatment Court (TDTC) helps men and women get their lives back on track. Participants in the program have been involved with the criminal justice system as a result of their drug addiction. The clients who are accepted into this program work diligently over the course of at least a year to establish and accomplish healthy and responsible goals. They are accountable to a judge, and are supported with counseling, housing and treatment.
Alumni of the program proudly continue to support it by providing peer support, participating in committees and demonstrating that positive life changes are possible. Our alumni are crucial and key to the success of the program.
Program participants are faced with many challenges. On their journey, we like to provide them with personal necessities and incentives.
Our funding does not allow for any extras and we rely on the generosity of local businesses. If you can help us with either a financial contribution or product donation, we would be very grateful.
Your kind donation will allow us to:
- ensure alumni participation is recognized with an honoraria;
- provide supplies and bursaries for clients returning to school;
- help clients get established in their new homes with household items;
- help combat the effects of winter with hats, gloves & scarves;
- help establish a healthy eating plan with gift cards for the grocery store
- subsidize fitness programs;
- provide access to healthy leisure activities through passes and gift cards.
If you choose to give a financial donation in the form of a cheque, please make it payable to ‘Friends of Drug Treatment Court’ and send it to my attention at the address below. A charitable receipt will be provided.
We thank you in advance for your generous support.
Robin Cuff, Manager
Toronto Drug Treatment Court
CAMH, RS Site, 33 Russell St.
Toronto, ON, M5S 2S1
Tel 416-535-8501 x3930